Top 10 Accomplishments of 2007
1. I got my dream job at Jawonio – a non-profit organization. I am a Document Imaging Specialist helping them start up a new business of digital scanning solutions. As part of my job, I became a DSC certified Consultant of Docuware.
2. I became a Squid Angel and later a Giant Squid on Squidoo. This is a web 2.0 application that allows individuals to create lens (websites) on any topic and can make money in the process. I donated 100% of my earnings (over $300 so far) to the Soldiers Angel Fund. I’ve also created over 180 lenses so far.
3. I completed a Squidbook on Epee Fencing.
4. I’ve competed in the Empire States Game Master Division in Fencing.
I earned a bronze medal.
I also earned a C2007 ranking in the USFA after coming in 3rd place in the Yonkers outdoor tournament.
5. I became a member of the Landmark Preservation Commission in Yorktown Heights, NY.
6. I continue to volunteer P/T at the Westchester Archives.
7. We purchased a Coop in Greystone, Yonkers NY with a fantastic Hudson River View. We plan to downsize in 2009.
8. I continued adding to our Family Tree site at Tribal Pages.
9. I continued to report on the status of the Trump State Park – one year later.
10. I lost 7 pounds on a special tea diet recommended by a colleague. It is Lingzhi tea made from mushroom.